A workshop by Kirk Membry.
We were all beginners at one time and made many mistakes. I would like to decrease the learning curve by sharing my experiences both good and bad, and how I overcame beginner mistakes and improved the quality of my panoramics.
Kirk will show a series of good/bad panoramic images and explain what techniques he did right/wrong in each example.
- “Content is King”
- Don’t shoot boring subject matter
- Are you standing in the best spot?
- Think of the viewer, will they like this?
- “Fix it in Camera”
- Spend less time in post production
- “Study Your Environment”
- Lens flare, shadows, reflections
- Levelling your image
- moving objects/people in scenes
- Q&A session